Our aim is to facilitate intercultural dialogue, ensure and support research, teaching and practice of communication in all forms and circumstances.
- Conduct research
- Be engaged
- Foster intercultural communication skills
- Promote peace and understanding
Journal editing and publications
Our members are actively engaged in scholarly research and publishing in known journals such as WCA’s Journal of Intercultural Communication Research.
Outstanding Research and Teaching Awards
With the generosity of one of its founding fathers, Professor Myung-Seok Park, at each biennial meeting, the World Communication Association...
[Urgent!] Paper submission of 2017 WCA
Dear colleagues of WCA:
I am really appreciated of many scholars and graduate students to submit their good and challengeable full papers and abstracts to the 2017 WCA conference, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Aug. 2-6, 2017. HQs of WCA has already received full amount of papers and abstracts.
However, because the completion of submission system on the website was a little bit later, the HQs of WCA decides to extend deadline of submitting full papers and abstracts newly as follows:
- March 31, 2017 _ Deadline for submitting full papers including abstracts which should be eligible for the Myung-Seok Park Award
- April 15, 2017 – Deadline for submitting abstracts only which will participate Parallel sessions and Panel sessions
- April 15 - 30, 2017 – Date for sending acceptance/rejection letter to all of submitters of full papers and abstractsYou need to carefully recognize such newly extended dates for submission, and follow the instruction which the submission system should guide;
- Visit Web Page: http://wcaweb.org/
- Submission direct URL: https://goo.gl/forms/PVXqkld7Tr7q8EFo1
I hope that more scholars and graduate students will join the 2017 WCA Bishkek Conference, and share great ideas and productive knowledges about communication fields together.
I am looking forward to seeing you there on August of 2017.
Seon Gi Baek